» Dev. Blog
» About
» Contact Us
Showcase
» Age of Conquest
» Demise of Nations
» Retro Commander

Multiplayer Forums

Board index » Games » Demise of Nations (DON)

Post subject: Re: Discussions - Demise of Nations
PostPosted: 24 Apr 2018, 11:59 
Serf
Serf

You need to fix any issues with your maps.Some times when I delete a bridge, it can't be rebuild because there isn't this dot that lets you build it.Also please fix the resources. First of all many times the resources are buried under the road and you cant see it unless you delete the road.Second please in the tab where players can see their production add the unused building slots for resources because a lot of time I have found my self searching for them and missing some.
PLEASE FIX THOSE ISSUES!!!Also please add like real trade,like not for just one turn but for more turns.For example if someone needs steel he would make an offer that for like 10 turns would buy 100 steel for 90 gold/oil etc.If possible I would like to see trade routes for trade between sea (example: Rome trade with Carthage,or USA with France)and also I would like to see the possibility of disrupting those routes when at war.Lastly it would b helpful to see an casualties board for a war(example:if I am USA and I attack China this board will show how many units I lost so far and at the end of the war the end results tanks,boats,aircrafts ets and also how much money and resources I spend in the war).Also make possible to name alliances(example:Allies,axis,comintern,your dad **** etc.).The lack of those things don't mean that the game is bad, but they will make it even better.THANK YOU NOBLE FOR MAKING MY FAVORITE MOBILE STRATEGY GAME THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, KEEP GOING!!! :gott: :gott: :gott:

PostPosted: 11 May 2018, 02:29 
Serf
Serf

Why no one answers me. Please respond to my suggestions.

PostPosted: 11 May 2018, 05:56 
Serf
Serf

Guys please make encirclements possible. If a unit or a group of units are not connected via own country territory to a city then this unit will start starving and losing health until it dies.Also if someone make a landing and he doesn't capture a port then the same WI happen.These will not happen if his territory is connected with an allied nation.With that people wouldnt be able to make random landings and then raid your resources.And if somebody make a landing, take a port but then lost it his units will also get destroyed after sometime.

PostPosted: 11 May 2018, 15:14 
Game Developer
Game Developer

Quote:
Guys please make encirclements possible. If a unit or a group of units are not connected via own country territory to a city then this unit will start starving and losing health until it dies.

It's little bit tricky: what should be considered "encircled"? I assume you are referring to resource lines being cut. A city for example is part of your territory, so when would it be considered encircled? A resource line, would go out from the city, so it would be tricky to decide on when a city is cut off, versus another city being cut of. What would be considered "inside" and "outside" of your territory?

Quote:
Some times when I delete a bridge, it can't be rebuild because there isn't this dot that lets you build it.
That's when a build spot was forgotten. I can't fix the player maps, but I assume you are referring to the official maps? Is that problem in all the official maps?

Quote:
real trade

It's little bit harder to do right. Would that not add more micro-management than really needed?

Quote:
casualties board

It's possible. Although, that's a lot of statistics to take care of? Where should the stats be outputted?

PostPosted: 12 May 2018, 10:22 
Serf
Serf

1) ENCIRCLEMENTS. You can do it with two ways.First way is to create a capital for a country.Basically if units are cut off the capital then they will get attrition. Second you can make every city that someone controls, a base.Then if units are cut off from a city then they will get attrition, but if those units reconnect to any city that have been captured then the attrition will stop.Also something to note,if the units are encircled player cant repair them.

2)ISSUES WITH MAPS.I dont have the Mediterranean map but that problem seems to affect only the modern world map.Your ancient maps dont have this problem in my experience.

3)REAL TRADE.The trade will be simple(dont worry about my suggestions about trade routes, these are just suggestions, something to have in mind)What I mean is to keep the model that you have right now but give players the option to trade for longer periods of time.This will actually make things simple because a player wouldnt have to send trade requests to his allies every turn asking them to give him stuff.If somebody wants to cancel the trading for any reason he Wil have the option too.

4)CASSUALTUES BOARD.The board will be on the Diplomacy tab of each country where allies, wars,etc.If you are at war with someone you can tap on the little tab and will show you the statistics. banana banana banana :liebhab: :liebhab:

PostPosted: 12 May 2018, 10:23 
Serf
Serf

Also I am playing AOC and enjoying it. :happyx: :happyx:

PostPosted: 22 May 2018, 00:42 
Serf
Serf

Guys please fix the AFK problem.After 3 turns without activity the AFKs would get kicked off.

PostPosted: 30 May 2018, 01:07 
Serf
Serf

Guys if you are making an ww1 scenario you need to modify your units.If you keep them as it is now it would just be an re skined version of the regular maps.You need to modify unit movement range. Example:infantry would be able to move. Only 2 tiles,artilery the same,tanks and other vehicles 3.Also if you add some Trench building would be perfect because it would give players the real feeling of Trench warfare of the ww1.Also we need special units generally.Or deferent things about the army.Example :in the ancient maps you have very cheap and very expensive units,so its not possible the Chinese units cost the same as the USA units.Make them cheaper as well as a little bit wearer, or add more cities to China the same goes with india.

PostPosted: 10 Jul 2018, 04:49 
Serf
Serf

Guys can you add a feature in the game about territory? Many times I find my self looking for a way of giving or taking land via diplamacy.Example: an ally or just a neighbor player have a city that I want and he is in need of a resource that I have in large amounts. I would be able to make him a proposal where I would have chose the area I want and as a price I would give him an area with the resource on it.This will also help with border mess and reduse the infighting between allies.The think will be just offers and demands on the map.

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2018, 03:23 
Serf
Serf

Guys the game doesn't log in automatically after the last update. Also I spotted that some people including me don't receive notifications.

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2018, 15:12 
Game Developer
Game Developer

Which platform are you on? Steam, Android or iOS? Do you see any errors in the logs?