» Dev. Blog
» About
» Contact Us
Showcase
» Age of Conquest
» Demise of Nations
» Retro Commander

Multiplayer Forums

Board index » Games » Age of Conquest (AOC)

Post subject: Greetings
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2018, 00:48 
Serf
Serf

My Id AlManzor taken from Abu 'Amir Muhammad ibn Abdullah bin Abi' Amir Granada's greatest ruler in 976 called Al-Hajib (الحاجب) and Al-Mansur in languange spain is Al Manzor (المنصور, "the winner"), or in the West is known as Almanzor is a general and politician of Al-Andalus. He was the de facto ruler of Al-Andalus (Iberia Islam) from 976-1002, his authority over the official caliph. [1] [2] In his reign, Al-Andalus again reached its heyday.

He began to reign as a representative for the twenty-two-year-old Hishyam II, who in 976 succeeded Al-Hakam II as Caliph. But Al-Mansur quickly dominated the government, and in 981, Hisham II was compelled to legitimize the authority of Al-Mansur officially over all aspects of government. [1] Hisham settled the palace of Madinah Az-Zahra, [3] and transferred all administration to the new palace. This led to the actual caliphs being isolated in his own palace. [2] Relying on a strongly centralized religion and army, he built Al-Andalus to be the strongest state in the Iberian Peninsula. [1] He also led attacks on Christian kingdoms in Northern Iberia, including attacks on Barcelona (985) and Santiago de Compostela (997). His attacks caused great harm to the Christian kingdoms, except for the Navarra Kingdom which he did not attack because of the peace with the kingdom. [1] Peace with Navarra is reinforced by his marriage to Abda, the daughter of King Navarra Sancho II. Al-Mansur was also married to Teresa, the daughter of King Bermudo II of León.

He died in 1002, at the height of his power. He was succeeded by his son, Abdul Malik Al-Muzaffar, who was also in charge of the weakness of Khalifah Hisham II.

And for additional information I'm not a prophz because prophz moves to Gameranger server because he prefers playing Age Of Empire 2, Stronghold Crusader and Red Alert 2 and he's a bit less like a slow game instead he gave me id and I do not like to talk

thanks before best regards

Post subject: Re: Greetings
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2018, 01:34 
Peasant
Peasant

Hi, AlManzor) Its sad that prophz prefers those games to the One True Game lol . Can you give me his discord id pls? Also why did you steal all power in DeadGuns clan? The previous owner has given ownership to prophz and two other players not to you. What you did there is shameful lol

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2018, 02:32 
Serf
Serf

you do not know the history of the deadguns clan and the old man there and also the prophz is a wise and thoughtful person, he has entrusted his id and clan responsibilities to me, and I do not like too many talk to people who have such bad and childish attitudes so I do not have to answer your question.

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2018, 02:41 
Peasant
Peasant

Of course, running away from answer) And I was communicating with members of Deadguns from its foundation and you just appeared from nowhere. And DeadGuns told me that your came, illegally took power and did not explain anything and dont talk to them. Very good leader who took power without asking and dont communicate with own people. So dont tell fairy tails pls