» Dev. Blog
» About
» Contact Us
Showcase
» Age of Conquest
» Demise of Nations
» Retro Commander

Multiplayer Forums

Board index » Games » Age of Conquest (AOC)

Post subject: Immoral soft teaming by a mod using his image as a moderator
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2018, 05:08 
Serf
Serf

Hi ,
So i played this game which is started by a new moderator, I am guessing he is made moderator in the last week. I am sure he is a well known player.

So i was ireland, and i was fighting my way to 20% of the map after killing 3 players. and i reach finland which took russia's lands and he grew strong (No complaint till here) . i sent him an ally but he rejects it and i want to fight him and win or lose. but i get a message asking me to accept peace and the message says

"Aceept i am supported by my 2 allies moldova and turkey" ,turkey told me that he is playing with finland(The new moderator who asks to be treated like the god king xerxes). I asked him if they were ganging and he denied and he said he got the allies because he was a moderator in the game. I clearly knew they were ganging me because by this time 2 other players(italy and sweden both of whom speak turkish and guess which other player speaks turkish, yes the moderator) who had 2% of total lands had attacked me and they were miraculously getting 600 and 700 on their kings, I was asked to submit to protectorate but I was sure where this was going, as all the teamers just ask for protectorates and let their friends finish off sometimes by sending them money. I asked if i was going to get ganged before starting the game but they told me they would not allow ganging because he was a moderator but did not let the assurance stop their ganging ability. As always i killed those two players but then finland decided to attack me and i left the game because i realised i was going to lose as most often with Gangers you see 2 people attacking you and both turkey and finland had a good economy as they were funding my enemies (May be not turkey), one asking to accept protectorate but the other killing you off to secure places among their friends.

My Request: A teaming Moderator is a very very bad combination of words describing any player in this game. I regret that i found the Diplo messages in the earlier turns get deleted in the late game (They only store a certain length of messages ) soi could not get screenshots to expose this new moderator. who asks people shamelessly to ally or accept peace by virtue of being a moderator and playing with friends. Please be alert and post such players as they cause a great deal of damage to the community. I will try my best to screenshot every 3-4 turns and expose him to proper evidence and reveal his name.

Thank you.

Edit : I am sure ganging is not illegal just immoral but i saw many good players and good moderators talking against ganging. so i felt the need to bring this incident to community's notice

Post subject: Re: Immoral soft teaming by a mod using his image as a moderator
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2018, 08:45 

Hi it was me. I got nothing to hide. Because im innocent. First you said you had screenshots. First lie. I want you to text the managers. About this issue. Also mate youre talking rubbish. So many lies said. Text the managers and we sort it out in Game aint going to talk here.

Post subject: Re: Immoral soft teaming by a mod using his image as a moderator
PostPosted: 12 Apr 2018, 10:51 

From the game guide:

We don't tolerate clans or group of players ganging up on others. It's considered **** behavior. Please join games designated to clans or teams. If you are in a clan or play with friends, it's acceptable to play in non-clan games as long as you don't specifically form relations with only your friends or clan members.

We consider a player is ganging up on others when a player plays several times with same allies and attacking on other players. If it just happens in one game this is not consider ganging up. Sometimes diplomacy with other just lead to this situations.

But if you find a mod or any player ganging up in more games with same players please report him

swetha1 wrote:
A teaming Moderator is a very very bad combination of words describing any player in this game

Agree, but I hope this has not happened. If you notice suspicious behaviors please report to us as soon as possible so we can investigate and take appropriate actions.