» Dev. Blog
» About
» Contact Us
Showcase
» Age of Conquest
» Demise of Nations
» Retro Commander

Multiplayer Forums

Board index » Games » Age of Conquest (AOC)

Post subject: Re: Abuse of managers power
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2018, 04:33 
Peasant
Peasant

Sorry it was Texas reb that said managers aren't held to a higher standard. My apologies

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2018, 04:38 
Peasant
Peasant

For the record, I think this is a fun game and this entire flagging, banning and entire process could of and should of been avoided with me not responding to the baiting from the clowns in the game. I thank you for taking the time to needed to address this issue, flag them or not. Makes no difference to me. I will feel the way I feel about it, nothing will change that. You guys have a good day and enjoy the small things in life.

DPR

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2018, 19:10 
Serf
Serf

Ok gonna post some screenshots from the chat where lucjan banned and muted me for no reason. We want rooster removed as aoc manager. Its not just me. There are several peoples having problems with this manager.

Edit: it was 100% no accident. Hes always acting like a lil kid who can abuse his powers instead of being a real manager. Managers should remain as neutral in general and i dont think its a good idea to let manager join/create playerclans.

PostPosted: 07 Feb 2018, 19:27 
Peasant
Peasant

Also Lucjan flagged me after he called me a remedial student, then I said okay asshat, then the statement of now I flag you for cursing at me, then he continued to tell me I was a nuisance, whiner and to buzz off all from the Viking messages while enforcing rules as a manager. He act's as a moderator who has a do as I say not as I do policy that ruins game play because he wants to show everyone who can **** the farthest. Modeaters are basically the police officers of AOC, this is a corrupt police men in AOC and he should have his powers stripped away. If you took a vote I'm sure most of the votes would be against him. A vote to have him removed as manager or justice being handed out by removing him as manager would make the game a much funner place. It would spark a trust in manages instead of discontent that''s expressed by most. Even if it was a temporary removal of power it would be something done, instead of nothing done. Personally I think he should be removed as manager for abuse of power, teasing and entrapment and I'm not the only player this has been done to.