» Dev. Blog
» About
» Contact Us
Showcase
» Age of Conquest
» Demise of Nations
» Retro Commander

Multiplayer Forums

Board index » Games » Age of Conquest (AOC)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lukas
PostPosted: 29 Jun 2017, 04:55 
Freeman
Freeman

he has been banned from the forum, you clown.

btw the proposal is coming from me, not him.

i was wondering, if the mods are doing it for themselves or for the community and the answer is not the latter.

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2017, 12:10 

This is total nonsence Curare. You think we didn't consider the community as a whole? Your incorrect.

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2017, 13:32 
Freeman
Freeman

well then you have an exaggerated understanding of the perils you saved us from.

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2017, 16:45 
Uber Moderator
Uber Moderator

Lukas has not been banned from the forums. I just tested his permissions to make sure.

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2017, 21:55 
Freeman
Freeman

He had trouble posting himself, but i guess it doesn't matter now anyway. I feel so safe now :liebhab:

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2017, 21:56 

Update on "awards" for recent events:

ItsFreakenSean receives a permanent ban for messing with another account without the owner's permission. This is a very serious abuse as he had access to the whole account, including pms, purchases, game currency, games, clan management etc.

Stentor receives a temporary ban for joining the same game with his account and the account he was supposed to control while their owner was on vacations. Although the vacation substitution was approved in advance, the condition of not being in the same game was abused. This might have been intentional or accidental, however the player is responsible to make sure it is still within the rules. The ban was given for the same period as the period of controlling the "vacation account".

Stentor further receives a flag for (although accidentally but still) publishing a password (he was in legal possession of) of someone esle without their approval and for an attempt to unallowed multiaccounting by passing passwords of the two accounts he was under control further to a third player.

Safron's account stays disabled until he returns back as his credentials were exposed.

All these have been decided by the moderator group together after long discussions, thanks for your patience.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2017, 14:01 
Peasant
Peasant

Well since even the people who did tell me one thing at one point is now saying otherwise in this scenario, i feel a bit strange about it.

Especially to jacob: it doesnt matter to me if you are with the game for one month or 10 years, i cant acknowledge your job as i never seen you doing anything worth for the game for anyone in the time i am playing (just "staying behind the desk" of moderator as is normal for the people in similar positions even in other games i played).

All the exploits that happened should have been punished in my opinion as they changed the way the game proceeded and now we are here :) Exploits are not cheating but even so the community shouldn't had been given the response "we will just fix it so it is not exploitable anymore and thats it guys!"

I am tired of this whole story already, the elo was reset but the same kind of problems will still arise if things just keep being pushed away like this banana

One last thing: why are the mods and noble, to say the least, SEEMINGLY being waaaaay more willing to let Petraa's exploitS slide than mine, curare's or lukas wordS?

Perhaps the rule about the game that nobody knows is that you can do whatever you want but TALK is forbbiden just because it gets on someone else's nerves o.0

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2017, 14:54 

Trankarua you called us incompetent and stated we dont play the game. I was responding to that so im not sure why you are saying you don't care how long we have been in game (which is an entirely separate subject and makes no sense why you would mention that) You've never seen me do anything worth for the game? Can you mention one mod that has? You don't have access to what happens in moderation so you have no idea what happens. We are doing the best we can under difficult circumstances and its not helped when players except rumour and assumptions as truth. Your assertion we are not aware of how some players feel about the Shadows is completely wrong. Rumours are rumours they are not truth. Please keep that in mind. If anyone from the Shadows actually does anything that is worth being banned for they will be banned. If you see anything suspicious report it. But please do not assume and do not believe every little thing you are told is truth in regards to other players or clans.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2017, 14:55 

TrankaRua wrote:
Well since even the people who did tell me one thing at one point is now saying otherwise in this scenario, i feel a bit strange about it.

To reply to this I will quote a phrase in the game guide that I totally agree.
Quote:
Advice: Breaking verbal agreements, diplomatic relations and using dirty tactics might make you win a few a games in the short run but will ultimately make you unpopular in the long run. Use wisely!

There's nothing to punish about what happened so i consider that I didn't need to be part in your claim.
Sorry if you misinterpreted

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2017, 15:13 
Peasant
Peasant

Sorry for TALKING so much but i want to add a few things after a bit of thought:

Besides all this headache we keep having over and over in the last year, i truly think that what me and a lot of people wants its the same as noble and everyone caring for the game(mods and etc) wants: the game to be better and the community to be healthier.

I dont really want Petraa to be banned, he is very unpopular but also is the one of the 3 top players alongside lukas and curare, everyone would just lose if any of these couldn't continue to play.

I am not even close to an expert but... for crying out loud, what i think the game still lacks a bit and its making us go around this kind of conversation every 2 months or so is revolving around 2 things: criteria and procedure.

Procedure= making it very clear to everyone via FAQ or something how things are managed once a report is done, exploit and cheating cases arise and etc.

Criteria= looking on the scenario we currently have, it looks like decisions are inclined to be always for one "side", the game isnt not prepared to deal with everything new that happens(its an expected lack of procedure, since we are only humans), so when the same things happens over and over and we dont get to see how mods are dealing with it (unexpected lack of procedure, at least for the public, who might want to know and and then build their foundation to have faith in the mods decision) things get bad like this, summing it up: right now we dont have basic info that would let us believe in you guys decision (although i agree with this last one the kamo made public)

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2017, 15:30 
Peasant
Peasant

Jacob719 wrote:
Trankarua you called us incompetent and stated we dont play the game. I was responding to that so im not sure why you are saying you dont care how long we have been in game (which is an entirely seperate subject and makes no sense why you would mention that) Youve never seen me do anything worth for the game? Can you mention one mod that has? You dont have access to what happens in moderation so you have no idea what happens. We are doung the best ee can under difficult circumstances and its not helped when players except rumour and assumptions as truth.

In light of what you said and my last post as well i would like make a new pair of suggestions:

1- it wouldnt be possible for the major clan leaders, the major good and active players (lonewolfs included) to get some kind of "council"? Something in game pretty much like a clan, but instead of clan matters, it would be a place to discuss things more wisely, i think in the long run it could make us understand each other more.

2- This council could somehow participate in the decisions made by the mods, many of us dont fill the criteria to be mods but surely have something to contribute, not to mention that we are more close to whatis really happening sometimes, not always just the info that mods get reported alone is enough to make a wise decision, we just want to be heard as well

This council would have "everyone" that fits what i said on item 1, we would have petraa and lukas at the same place for example, which could bring them to agree more since they wont be needing to be commited to their clan ways in the discussion (do i said it in a way that makes sense? 0.o)

We would have info and could have better discussions based on that info, then we would submit our decision (if reached) to the mods, so they at least take it into account to make their final decision.

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2017, 15:35 
Peasant
Peasant

wxystad wrote:
TrankaRua wrote:

To reply to this I will quote a phrase in the game guide that I totally agree.
Quote:
Advice: Breaking verbal agreements, diplomatic relations and using dirty tactics might make you win a few a games in the short run but will ultimately make you unpopular in the long run. Use wisely!

There's nothing to punish about what happened so i consider that I didn't need to be part in your claim.
Sorry if you misinterpreted

Then read again that part of my message, it was meant to say how impopular they are exactly for that reason, but i really dont get why you said a different thing to me at that time, tell me later if its ok to you o.0

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2017, 16:02 

You wanted to make a poll to ban shadows and an argument was that they betrayed me, i don't know what i read wrong from your comments.

Quote:
, but i really dont get why you said a different thing to me at that time

:???: What I said different?

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2017, 16:16 
Peasant
Peasant

wxystad wrote:
You wanted to make a poll to ban shadows and an argument was that they betrayed me, i don't know what i read wrong from your comments.

Quote:
, but i really dont get why you said a different thing to me at that time

:???: What I said different?

As far as i remember you left because you didnt wanted to be participating in a clan that did things like that, now you came here like it was something different, i'm confused o.0

PostPosted: 30 Jun 2017, 16:29 

Nope, i never said that.
You have a real bad memory. :headbash:
It wasn't that. I sent you a pm.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next