» Dev. Blog
» About
» Contact Us
Showcase
» Age of Conquest
» Demise of Nations
» Retro Commander

Multiplayer Forums

Board index » Games » Age of Conquest (AOC)

Post subject: Ban for playing with the friend
PostPosted: 09 May 2016, 20:49 
Serf
Serf

Hello!
Your administrator (Kran) is unsuitable for his post. He banned me and my brother, because some gamer thought that we`re cheaters, and Kran didn`t not investigate the situation properly. We`re living in the different country, we have different steam accounts and love your game pretty much. We have the steam nicknames that look the same, so automaticly they were given us in your game (Svarog). He write his name with the english "o" and i`m with the russian "о". So it looks like it`s one person, but it`s not. We tried very hard to explain this thing to the administrator, bot it was vainly. So please take some measures and let us play the game that we love, because we did not cheat or did something else illegal.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/hareraama - my steam id
http://steamcommunity.com/id/harekrishna - his steam id

Post subject: Re: Ban for playing with the friend
PostPosted: 09 May 2016, 21:23 

Hi there Svarog,

You have created multiple accounts already. Svarog, Swarog, Svarog@steam, and them svarg. When I found you you were playing with both Svarog@steam and svarg, under display name svarog in both.

I wanted to be sure, so I went on and talked to you. You answered me that both accounts had steam connections, and that I could check the steam accounts. As much as I understand steam accounts (I can be wrong on that), steam accounts end as @steam, and therefore the svarg account had nothing to do with steam. As far as I see, Svarog@steam was the only one that had steam connection.

You was quite rude with me until you found out I was a moderator. Player Root_Beer was along me in the chat; he remembers that very well. Even so, you still didn't answer most of my questions, which were designed to find out whether or not there was any chance that you was actually playing with your brother.

I kept talking to you for nearly 30 minutes, until you made a blunder and accidentaly chatted with me using the other account, which was supposedly your brother's one (both accounts have the same display name, but I clicked and found out). After I called you on that, you started swearing at me. Then I banned and disabled both accounts.

So no, you was not banned for playing with a friend. You was banned for setting up multiple accounts. If you wish to help yourself, you can apologize and we will surely be willing to enable your account again. Swearing at us and inventing stories will not work.

PostPosted: 10 May 2016, 11:13 
Serf
Serf

Ok.
Please, JUST FOR THE MOMENT imagine that i was not setting up multiple accounts and just played with the brother..
1) We knew that you`re a moderator cause you`ve got red text.
2) There`s 699 players in the steam with nickname "Svarog" and following your logic that`s all my accounts...
We have 1 account each (Svarog@steam and svarg) others we didn`t creat.
3)I create an account using "steam log in". Why i was called Svarg, though my brother was called with @steam, is not my problem, i was registrated - that`s the main thing to me. And how did that happend i really dodn`t know, i did not know that nick untill you ask it.
4)Yes i was rude. But wouldn`t you be rude with the man that blames you a cheater and asks you how did that happend, that you and you brother wake up at 4 30 a.m. and start to play the game? It`s not even the investigation, lots of people play at night, that is not your bussness. We were writting to you at the same time, to prove that there is two people, then you sad that I ask my brother to write from the another account, so it seems that there is two persons, lol what?!

If I offend you some how, sorry I didn`t mean to it.
All this situation is so absurdly...
If you`ll enable our accounts we can change the game names to avoid missunderstanding.
However I can`t understand how somebody can play the game for the 2 countries with the 1,5 minutes for action. I don`t even have time to do everything a want for the one country in that time...

PostPosted: 10 May 2016, 17:38 

Your "brother" was not even talking to me; so much that I asked you if he was asleep. I was chatting with you, and then your other account just picked up and continued the conversation. Quite unusual, I must say...

PostPosted: 11 May 2016, 02:37 
Serf
Serf

Whaaaat?
We were texting to you together all the time...
We were talking to you together, wrote our contries, and he made a mistake when you asked about the time, wrote 2:30, while I wrote 4:30.